Why not take your class to Canada in your next social studies lesson? Introduce your students to Canadian food and traditions while exploring where Canada is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with Canadian bunting and brochures to hand out to visitors to your classroom. Students will also love making paper dolls to add to the class display, and the handy flip book will help solidify learning.
In this easy-to-use pack you will find the following activities:
- Where is Canada?
- Map activity
- What is the Canadian flag?
- Mini Canadian flags to decorate your room
- Canadian bunting for decoration
- Welcome to Canada sign
- Christmas in Canada sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for Canada
- Information Card on Canada
- Canadian Taffy Recipe
- Flyer handout for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page on Canada
- Foldable brochure on Canada to hand out
- Christmas in Canada Flipbook
- Canadian Christmas paper dolls to make
Christmas in Canada I Holidays Around the World
PDF 30 pages