Christmas has never been so much fun in YOUR classroom! This year you can take your students and any visitors to your classroom, to Canada! Introduce your students to Canadian food and traditions while exploring where Canada is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with the Canadian bunting and brochures to hand out to visitors. Students will also love making the paper dolls to add to the class display!
In this easy-to-use pack you will find the following activities:
- Where is Canada?
- Map activity
- What is the Canadian flag?
- Mini Canadian flags to decorate your room
- Canadian bunting for decoration
- Welcome to Canada sign
- Christmas in Canada sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for Canada
- Information Card on Canada
- Canadian Taffy Recipe
- Flyer hand out for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page on Canada
- Foldable brochure on Canada to hand out
- Canadian Christmas paper dolls to make
Directly applies to the following curriculum strands in the Australian Curriculum (ACARA) for Year 2 HASS: Students identify countries in the world and identify their connection to them through the study of their way of life.
Christmas in Canada I Holidays Around the World
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
6 MB|26 pages