This pack contains a collection of curated worksheets from several of my existing products and has been modified to make them super easy for parents to use with their children.
I've purposely kept these tasks worksheet-orientated so you can collect completed books upon return to school and collate work samples. In addition, there are QR codes and links to websites to keep activities engaging.
This pack is not editable. You can pick and choose which sheets your students will need before printing and prepare differentiated work that way. Please watch the video preview (not available on mobile view of TpT). Some tasks are slightly higher or lower than the expected level - adjust to suit your individual students' needs.
As with all my products it has been tightly aligned to the Australian curriculum.
This easy-to-use pack includes:
- Cover page
- A-Z letter tracing
- Sight Words activities
- A literacy activity with Little Red Riding Hood complete with the story in written form and QR code to a watchable video. Story structure and character traits sheets
- Number sheets with tens frames, part part whole, very simple word problems and tracing
- Colour word sheets with objects and animals
- Geography activities: simple map making, address writing and exploring places
- History activities: family trees, celebrations and commemorations, traditional stories
- Science: Biology - animal features and their movements, naming the parts of an animal and plants
Take Home Pack Foundation Year Homework
PDF(20 MB|112 pages)