A great introduction to the study of places, this activity pack allows students to discover basic information about Canada such as its location in the world, symbols, celebrations, food and more.
Please note: I have used the word 'Inuksuk' rather than 'Inukshuk' throughout the resource as I have been informed this is correct. If you require any modification of the resource I'm happy to make minor adjustments for free please just contact me.
Inside this pack you will find:
- Posters (colour)
- Spinner for retells
- Flip Book to record research
- Research Sheets with links
- Reading Comprehension Sheets
- Paper Dolls
- Vocabulary Cards
- Word Search
- Display Materials
- Colouring Pages
Aligns to the Australian Curriculum (ACARA) for Foundation Year, Year 2, 3 and 6 HASS:
- Celebrations and commemorations in places around the world (for example, Chinese New Year in countries of the Asia region).
- The geographical diversity of the Asia region and the location of its major countries in relation to Australia.
- The representation of the location of places and their features on simple maps and models
- The connections of people in Australia to people in other places in Australia and across the world
All about Canada
Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
15 MB|62 pages