A great introduction to the study of places, this activity pack allows students to discover basic information about France such as its location in the world, geography, symbols, celebrations, food, drink and more. Makes a great geography study for younger students, while still providing them with detailed cultural information.
Inside this pack you will find:
- Posters (colour)
- Photographic Slides
- Spinner for retells
- FlipBook to record research
- Research Sheets with links
- Reading Comprehension Sheets
- Paper Dolls
- Vocabulary Cards
- Word Search
- Display Materials
- Colouring Pages
Aligns to the Australian Curriculum (ACARA) for Year 3 and 6 HASS:
- Celebrations and commemorations in places around the world (for example, Chinese New Year in countries of the Asia region).
- Days and weeks celebrated or commemorated in Australia (including Australia Day, Anzac Day, and National Sorry Day) and the importance of symbols and emblems.
- The way the world is represented in geographic divisions and the location of Australia in relation to these divisions.
All about France
Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
12 MB|61 pages