A great introduction to the study of places, this activity pack allows students to discover basic information about Japan such as its location in the world, geography, symbols, celebrations, food, flags and more. Makes a great geography lesson idea for younger students, while still providing them with cultural information.
Inside this pack you will find:
- Spinner for retells
- Flip-book to record research
- Research Sheets with website links
- Reading Comprehension Sheets
- Paper dolls
- Photographic Slides
- Craft activities
- Colouring Pages
Aligns to the Australian Curriculum (ACARA) for Foundation Year, Year 2, 3 and 6 HASS:
- Celebrations and commemorations in places around the world (for example, Chinese New Year in countries of the Asia region).
- The geographical diversity of the Asia region and the location of its major countries in relation to Australia.
- The representation of the location of places and their features on simple maps and models
- The connections of people in Australia to people in other places in Australia and across the world
All about Japan
Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
13 MB|63 pages