A great introduction to the study of places, this activity pack allows students to discover basic information about the United States such as its location in the world, geography, symbols, celebrations, food, drink and more. This pack makes a great geography study for younger students, while still providing them with detailed cultural information.
Inside this pack you will find:
- Spinner for retells
- Flip-books to record research
- Research Sheets with website links
- Reading Comprehension Sheets
- Paper dolls
- Photographic Slides
- Word Search
- Colouring Pages
For Fourth of July activities take a look at my other pack Fourth of July Activity Pack - Posters, Word Walls, Display, Writing & Craft which will contain everything you need to create a wonderful wall display.
Aligns to the Australian Curriculum (ACARA) for Foundation Year, Year 2, 3 and 6 HASS:
- Celebrations and commemorations in places around the world (for example, Chinese New Year in countries of the Asia region).
- The geographical diversity of the Asia region and the location of its major countries in relation to Australia.
- The representation of the location of places and their features on simple maps and models
- The connections of people in Australia to people in other places in Australia and across the world
- The influence of people on the environmental characteristics of places in Europe and North America and the location of their major countries in relation to Australia.
- The main characteristics of the continents of Africa and South America and the location of their major countries in relation to Australia.
- Describing the relative location of places and their features in Australia and in selected countries of North America and Europe.
All about The United States of America
Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
12 MB|53 pages