These hands-on alphabet activities are a fun way for students to learn about beginning sounds and words. Use the letter mats with one-on-one speech therapy or literacy centers or the coloring sheets as a fun way for students to demonstrate what they know. Comes with a matching Google Slides activity.
This easy to use pack contains:
- A-Z mats (one letter per page) in full color
- A-Z mats (one letter per page ) in black and white
- Google Slides click and drag activity.
Beginning Sounds Search and Find Mats Digital and Print
One page per letter of the alphabet in both colour and black & white plus Google Slides
Foundation Year Literacy
• Using beginning concepts about print, sound–letter and word knowledge
• Know some features of text organisation including page and screen layouts, alphabetical order, and different types of diagrams, for example, timelines
• Recognise the letters of the alphabet and know there are lower and upper case letters