These Autumn/Fall number craft activities are perfect for little fingers. Easy to cut and assemble, students will love creating their own math stories. Use the counting activities for seasonal math rotations or display work created on your wall to show student learning.
This easy-to-use pack contains:
- 3 x Math story sheets with blank and pre-written story sections. Each sheet comes with a cut and paste option.
- My math leaf part part whole sheet (with optional cut and paste caterpillars)
- My leaf collection counting, adding, cutting and pasting activity
- Coloured Autumn leaves with 12 cards for counting activities
- Comes with both US and UK spelling versions and sheets come in two sizes to save on printing.
Autumn/Fall Math Craft Activities
PDF (20 MB|17 original pages: 78 pages in total UK & US spelling and two size options)
Foundation Year Maths:
Establish understanding of the language and processes of counting by naming numbers in sequences, initially to and from 20, moving from any starting point (ACMNA001)
Connect number names, numerals and quantities, including zero, initially up to 10 and then beyond (ACMNA002)
Compare, order and make correspondences between collections, initially to 20, and explain reasoning (ACMNA289)