These hands-on alphabet activities are a fun way for students to learn about beginning sounds. They make a great addition to literacy centers and are ideal for small group work. Provide mixed image letter sorts or 3 letter images to a page. Comes with a Google Slides matching activity.
This easy to use pack contains:
- Large A-Z letters to print, decorate and cut
- A-Z black and white image strips with three letters to a page
- A-Z black and white image strips mixed three letters to a page
- Full and half size pages to save on printing
- Google slides alphabet sort with two letters to a page
Beginning Sounds Alphabet Sorting Activities Digital and Print
PDF with printables and link to Google Slides copy.
Foundation Year Literacy
• Using beginning concepts about print, sound–letter and word knowledge
• Know some features of text organisation including page and screen layouts, alphabetical order, and different types of diagrams, for example, timelines
• Recognise the letters of the alphabet and know there are lower and upper case letters