Take your students to Brazil for Christmas this year! Introduce your students to Brazilian food and traditions while exploring where Brazil is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with the Brazilian bunting and brochures to hand out to visitors. Students will also love making the paper dolls to add to the class display!
In this easy-to-use pack you will find the following activities:
- Where is Brazil? Map activity
- What is the Brazilian flag?
- Mini Brazilian flags to decorate your room
- Brazilian bunting for decoration
- Welcome to Brazil sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for Brazil
- Information Card on Brazil
- Pave Recipe
- Flyer hand out for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page on Brazil
- Foldable brochure on Brazil to hand out
- Brazilian paper dolls to make
Directly applies to the following curriculum strands in the Australian Curriculum (ACARA) for Year 2 HASS: Students identify countries in the world and identify their connection to them through the study of their way of life.
Christmas in Brazil I Holidays Around the World
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
6 MB|25 pages