Why not take your class to Colombia in your next social studies lesson? Introduce your students to Colombian food and traditions while exploring where Colombia is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with Colombian bunting and brochures for visitors. Students will also love making paper dolls to add to the class display, and the handy flip book will help solidify learning.
In this easy-to-use pack you will find the following activities:
- Where is Colombia?
- Map activity
- What is the Colombian flag?
- Mini flags to decorate your room
- Bunting for decoration
- Welcome to Colombia sign
- Christmas in Colombia sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for Colombia at Christmas
- Information Card
- Bunuelos Colombianos Recipe
- Flyer hand out for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page
- Foldable brochure to hand out
- Christmas in Colombia flipbook
- Paper dolls to make
Christmas in Colombia I Holidays Around the World
PDF 30 pages