Take your students to Costa Rica at Christmas time! Introduce your students to Latina food and traditions while exploring where this magical place is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with the bunting and brochures to hand out to visitors. Students will also love making the paper dolls to add to the class display!
In this easy-to-use pack you will find the following activities:
- Where is Costa Rica?
- Map activity
- What is the Costa Rican flag?
- Mini flags to decorate your room
- Bunting for decoration
- Welcome to Costa Rica sign
- Christmas in Costa Rica sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for Costa Rica at Christmas
- Information Card
- Costa Rican Eggnog (Rompope) Recipe
- Flyer hand out for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page
- Foldable brochure to hand out
- Paper dolls to make
Directly applies to the following curriculum strands in the Australian Curriculum (ACARA) for Year 2 HASS: Students identify countries in the world and identify their connection to them through the study of their way of life.
Christmas in Costa Rica I Holidays Around the World
(6 MB|26 pages)