Why not take your class to Costa Rica in your next social studies lesson? Introduce your students to Costa Rican food and traditions while exploring where Costa Rica is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with Costa Rican bunting and brochures to hand out to visitors who visit your classroom. Students will also love making paper dolls to add to the class display, and the handy flip book will help solidify learning.
In this easy-to-use pack you will find the following activities:
- Where is Costa Rica?
- Map activity
- What is the Costa Rican flag?
- Mini flags to decorate your room
- Bunting for decoration
- Welcome to Costa Rica sign
- Christmas in Costa Rica sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for Costa Rica at Christmas
- Information Card
- Costa Rican Eggnog (Rompope) Recipe
- Flyer handout for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page
- Foldable brochure to hand out
- Christmas in Costa Rica Flipbook
- Paper dolls to make
Christmas in Costa Rica I Holidays Around the World
PDF 30 pages