Why not take your class to Denmark in your next social studies lesson? Introduce your students to Danish food and traditions while exploring where Denmark is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with the Danish bunting and brochures to hand out to visitors. Students will also love making paper dolls to add to the class display, and the handy flip book will help solidify learning.
In this easy-to-use pack, you will find the following activities:
- Where is Denmark?
- Map activity
- What is the Danish flag?
- Mini Danish flags to decorate your room
- Danish bunting for decoration
- Welcome to Denmark sign
- Christmas in Denmark sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for Denmark
- Information Card on Denmark
- Risalamande Recipe
- Flyer handout for visitors to your classroom
- Foldable brochure on Denmark to hand out
- Flip book on Christmas in Denmark
- Danish Christmas paper dolls to make
Christmas in Denmark I Holidays Around the World
PDF 33 pages