This Christmas, take your class to England! Introduce your students to English food and traditions while exploring where England is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with the English bunting and brochures to hand out to visitors. Students will also love making the paper dolls to add to the class display!
You may also find this product useful
In this easy-to-use pack you will find the following activities:
- Where is England?
- Map activity (showing how England is a country within the United Kingdom)
- What is the English flag?
- Mini English flags
- English bunting
- Welcome to England sign
- Christmas in England sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for England
- Information Card on England
- Mince Pie Recipe
- Flyer hand out for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page on England
- Foldable brochure on England to hand out
- English Christmas paper dolls to make
Directly applies to the following curriculum strands in the Australian Curriculum (ACARA) for Year 2 HASS: Students identify countries in the world and identify their connection to them through the study of their way of life.