Why not take your class to Finland in your next social studies lesson? Introduce your students to Finnish food and traditions while exploring where Finland is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with the Finnish bunting and brochures to hand out to visitors. Students will also love making paper dolls to add to the class display, and the handy flip book will help solidify learning.
In this easy-to-use pack, you will find the following activities:
- Where is Finland?
- Map activity
- What is the Finnish flag?
- Mini Finnish flags to decorate your room
- Finnish bunting for decoration
- Welcome to Finland sign
- Christmas in Finland sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for Finland
- Information Card on Finland
- Karelian Recipe
- Flyer handout for visitors to your classroom
- Foldable brochure on Finland to hand out
- Flip book on Christmas in Finland
- Finnish Christmas paper dolls to make
Christmas in Finland I Holidays Around the World
PDF 33 pages