Why not take your class to Germany in your next social studies lesson? Introduce your students to German food and traditions while exploring where Germany is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with the German bunting and brochures to hand out to visitors. Students will also love making paper dolls to add to the class display, and the handy flip book will help solidify learning.
In this easy-to-use pack, you will find the following activities:
- Where is Germany?
- What is the German flag?
- Mini German flags
- German bunting
- Welcome to Germany sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for Germany
- Information Card on Germany
- Stollen Recipe
- Flyer handout for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page on Germany
- Foldable brochure on Germany to hand out
- Christmas in Germany flipbook
- German paper dolls to make
Christmas in Germany I Christmas Around the World
PDF 30 pages