This year take your students and any visitors to your classroom, to Hawaii! Introduce your students to Hawaiian food and traditions while exploring where Hawaii is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with the Hawaiian bunting and brochures to hand out to visitors. Students will also love making the paper dolls to add to the class display!
In this easy-to-use pack you will find the following activities:
- Where is Hawaii?
- What is the Hawaiian flag?
- Mini Hawaiian flags to decorate your room
- Hawaiian bunting for decoration
- Welcome to Hawaii sign
- Christmas in Hawaii sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for Hawaii
- Information Card on Hawaii
- Christmas Morning Monkey Bread Recipe
- Flyer hand out for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page on Hawaii
- Foldable brochure on Hawaii to hand out
- Hawaiian paper dolls to make
Directly applies to the following curriculum strands in the Australian Curriculum (ACARA) for Year 2 HASS: Students identify countries in the world and identify their connection to them through the study of their way of life.
Christmas in Hawaii I Holidays Around the World
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
6 MB|26 pages