Why not take your class to Hawaii in your next social studies lesson? Introduce your students to Hawaiian food and traditions while exploring where Hawaii is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with Hawaiian bunting and brochures for classroom visitors. Students will also love making paper dolls to add to the class display, and the handy flip book will help solidify learning.
In this easy-to-use pack you will find the following activities:
- Where is Hawaii?
- What is the Hawaiian flag?
- Mini Hawaiian flags to decorate your room
- Hawaiian bunting for decoration
- Welcome to Hawaii sign
- Christmas in Hawaii sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for Hawaii
- Information Card on Hawaii
- Christmas Morning Monkey Bread Recipe
- Flyer handout for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page on Hawaii
- Foldable brochure on Hawaii to hand out
- Christmas in Hawaii Flipbook
- Hawaiian paper dolls to make
Christmas in Hawaii I Holidays Around the World
PDF 30 pages