Would you like to take your students to Ireland this year? Introduce your students to Irish food and traditions while exploring where Ireland is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with the Irish bunting and brochures to hand out to visitors. Students will also love making the paper dolls to add to the class display!
In this easy-to-use pack you will find the following activities:
- Where is Ireland?
- Map activity
- What is the Irish flag?
- Mini Irish flags
- Irish bunting for decoration
- Welcome to Ireland sign
- Christmas in Ireland sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for Ireland
- Information Card on Ireland
- Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Recipe
- Flyer hand out for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page on Ireland
- Foldable brochure on Ireland to hand out
- Irish Christmas paper dolls to make
Directly applies to the following curriculum strands in the Australian Curriculum (ACARA) for Year 2 HASS: Students identify countries in the world and identify their connection to them through the study of their way of life.
Christmas in Ireland I Holidays Around the World
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
6 MB|26 pages