Why not take your class to Mexico in your next social studies lesson? Introduce your students to Mexican food and traditions while exploring where Mexico is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with Mexican bunting and brochures for visitors. Students will also love making paper dolls to add to the class display, and the handy flip book will help solidify learning.
In this easy-to-use pack you will find the following activities:
- Where is Mexico?
- Map activity
- What is the Mexican flag?
- Mini Mexican flags to decorate your room
- Mexican bunting for decoration
- Welcome to Mexico sign
- Christmas in Mexico sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for Mexico
- Information Card on Mexico
- Kings Cake Recipe
- Flyer handout for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page on Mexico
- Foldable brochure on Mexico to hand out
- Christmas in Mexico flipbook
- Mexican Christmas paper dolls to make
Christmas in Mexico I Holidays Around the World
PDF 30 pages