Take your students and any visitors to your classroom to Mexico! Introduce your students to Mexican food and traditions while exploring where Mexico is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with the Mexican bunting and brochures to hand out to visitors. Students will also love making the paper dolls to add to the class display!
In this easy-to-use pack you will find the following activities:
- Where is Mexico?
- Map activity
- What is the Mexican flag?
- Mini Mexican flags to decorate your room
- Mexican bunting for decoration
- Welcome to Mexico sign
- Christmas in Mexico sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for Mexico
- Information Card on Mexico
- Kings Cake Recipe
- Flyer hand out for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page on Mexico
- Foldable brochure on Mexico to hand out
- Mexican Christmas paper dolls to make
Directly applies to the following curriculum strands in the Australian Curriculum (ACARA) for Year 2 HASS: Students identify countries in the world and identify their connection to them through the study of their way of life.
Christmas in Mexico I Holidays Around the World
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
6 MB|26 pages