Why not take your class to Norway in your next social studies lesson? Introduce your students to Norwegian food and traditions while exploring where Norway is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with the Norwegian bunting and brochures for visitors. Students will also love making paper dolls to add to the class display, and the handy flip book will help solidify learning.
In this easy-to-use pack, you will find the following activities:
- Where is Norway?
- Map activity
- What is the Norwegian flag?
- Mini Norwegian flags to decorate your room
- Norwegian bunting for decoration
- Welcome to Norway sign
- Christmas in Norway sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for Norway
- Information Card on Norway
- Norwegian Christmas Bread Recipe
- Flyer handout for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page on Norway
- Foldable brochure on Norway to hand out
- Christmas in Norway Flipbook
- Norwegian paper dolls to make
Christmas in Norway I Holidays Around the World
PDF 30 pages