Take your students to Norway at Christmas time! Introduce your students to Norwegian food and traditions while exploring where Norway is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with the Norwegian bunting and brochures to hand out to visitors. Students will also love making the paper dolls to add to the class display!
In this easy-to-use pack you will find the following activities:
- Where is Norway?
- Map activity
- What is the Norwegian flag?
- Mini Norwegian flags to decorate your room
- Norwegian bunting for decoration
- Welcome to Norway sign
- Christmas in Norway sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for Norway
- Information Card on Norway
- Norwegian Christmas Bread Recipe
- Flyer hand out for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page on Norway
- Foldable brochure on Norway to hand out
- Norweigan paper dolls to make
Directly applies to the following curriculum strands in the Australian Curriculum (ACARA) for Year 2 HASS: Students identify countries in the world and identify their connection to them through the study of their way of life.
Christmas in Norway I Holidays Around the World
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
6 MB|26 pages