Why not take your class to Poland in your next social studies lesson? Introduce your students to Polish food and traditions while exploring where Poland is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with Polish bunting and brochures for visitors. Students will also love making paper dolls to add to the class display, and the handy flip book will help solidify learning.
In this easy-to-use pack, you will find the following activities:
- Where is Poland?
- Map activity
- What is the Polish flag?
- Mini Polish flags to decorate your room
- Polish bunting for decoration
- Welcome to Poland sign
- Christmas in Poland sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for Poland
- Information Card on Poland
- Pierogi Recipe
- Flyer handout for visitors to your classroom
- Foldable brochure on Poland to hand out
- Flip book on Christmas in Poland
- Polish Christmas paper dolls to make
Christmas in Poland I Holidays Around the World
PDF 33 pages