Take your students and any visitors to your classroom, to Russia! Introduce your students to Russian food and traditions while exploring where Russia is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with the Russian bunting and brochures to hand out to visitors. Students will also love making the paper dolls to add to the class display!
In this easy-to-use pack you will find the following activities:
- Where is Russia?
- Map activity
- What is the Russian flag?
- Mini Russian flags to decorate your room
- Russian bunting for decoration
- Welcome to Russia sign
- Christmas in Russia sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for Russia
- Information Card on Russia
- Cesnica (Christmas Bread) Recipe
- Flyer hand out for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page on Russia
- Foldable brochure on Russia to hand out
- Russian Christmas paper dolls to make
Directly applies to the following curriculum strands in the Australian Curriculum (ACARA) for Year 2 HASS: Students identify countries in the world and identify their connection to them through the study of their way of life.
Christmas in Russia I Holidays Around the World
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
6 MB|26 pages