Why not take your class to Scotland in your next social studies lesson? Introduce your students to Scottish food and traditions while exploring where Scotland is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with the Scottish bunting and brochures to hand out to visitors. Students will also love making paper dolls to add to the class display, and the handy flip book will help solidify learning.
In this easy-to-use pack, you will find the following activities:
- Where is Scotland?
- Map activity
- What is the Scottish flag?
- Mini Scottish flags to decorate your room
- Scottish bunting for decoration
- Welcome to Scotland sign
- Christmas in Scotland sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for Scotland
- Information Card on Scotland
- Clootie Dumpling Recipe
- Flyer hand out for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page on Scotland
- Foldable brochure on Scotland to hand out
- Flip book on Christmas in Scotland
- Scottish paper dolls to make
Christmas in Scotland I Holidays Around the World
PDF 33 pages