Take your students and any visitors to your classroom, to Scotland! Introduce your students to Scottish food and traditions while exploring where Scotland is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with the Scottish bunting and brochures to hand out to visitors. Students will also love making the paper dolls to add to the class display!
In this easy-to-use pack, you will find the following activities:
- Where is Scotland?
- Map activity
- What is the Scottish flag?
- Mini Scottish flags to decorate your room
- Scottish bunting for decoration
- Welcome to Scotland sign
- Christmas in Scotland sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for Scotland
- Information Card on Scotland
- Clootie Dumpling Recipe
- Flyer hand out for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page on Scotland
- Foldable brochure on Scotland to hand out
- Scottish paper dolls to make
Directly applies to the following curriculum strands in the Australian Curriculum (ACARA) for Year 2 HASS: Students identify countries in the world and identify their connection to them through the study of their way of life.
Christmas in Scotland I Holidays Around the World
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
6 MB|26 pages