Take your students and any visitors to your classroom, to Sweden! Introduce your students to Swedish food and traditions while exploring where Sweden is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with the Swedish bunting and brochures to hand out to visitors. Students will also love making the paper dolls to add to the class display!
In this easy-to-use pack you will find the following activities:
- Where is Sweden?
- Map activity
- What is the Swedish flag?
- Mini Swedish flags to decorate your room
- Swedish bunting for decoration
- Welcome to Sweden sign
- Christmas in Sweden sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for Sweden
- Information Card on Sweden
- Meatballs Recipe
- Flyer hand out for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page on Sweden
- Foldable brochure on Sweden to hand out
- Swedish Christmas paper dolls to make
Directly applies to the following curriculum strands in the Australian Curriculum (ACARA) for Year 2 HASS: Students identify countries in the world and identify their connection to them through the study of their way of life.
Christmas in Sweden I Christmas Around the World
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
5 MB|26 pages