Why not take your class to Sweden in your next social studies lesson? Introduce your students to Swedish food and traditions while exploring where Sweden is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with Swedish bunting and brochures for visitors. Students will also love making paper dolls to add to the class display, and the handy flip book will help solidify learning.
In this easy-to-use pack, you will find the following activities:
- Where is Sweden?
- Map activity
- What is the Swedish flag?
- Mini Swedish flags to decorate your room
- Swedish bunting for decoration
- Welcome to Sweden sign
- Christmas in Sweden sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for Sweden
- Information Card on Sweden
- Meatballs Recipe
- Flyer handout for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page on Sweden
- Foldable brochure on Sweden to hand out
- Christmas in Sweden flipbook
- Swedish Christmas paper dolls to make
Christmas in Sweden I Christmas Around the World
PDF 30 pages