Take your students and any visitors to your classroom, to Switzerland! Introduce your students to Swiss food and traditions while exploring where Switzerland is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with the Swiss bunting and brochures to hand out to visitors. Students will also love making the paper dolls to add to the class display!
In this easy-to-use pack you will find the following activities:
- Where is Switzerland?
- Map activity
- What is the Swiss flag?
- Mini Swiss flags to decorate your room
- Swiss bunting for decoration
- Welcome to Switzerland sign
- Christmas in Switzerland sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for Switzerland
- Information Card on Switzerland
- Chocolate Almond Balls Recipe
- Flyer hand out for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page on Switzerland
- Foldable brochure on Switzerland to hand out
- Swiss paper dolls to make
Directly applies to the following curriculum strands in the Australian Curriculum (ACARA) for Year 2 HASS: Students identify countries in the world and identify their connection to them through the study of their way of life.
Christmas in Switzerland I Holidays Around the World
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
6 MB|26 pages