Why not take your class to Switzerland in your next social studies lesson? Introduce your students to Swiss food and traditions while exploring where Switzerland is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with Swiss bunting and brochures for visitors. Students will also love making paper dolls to add to the class display, and the handy flip book will help solidify learning.
In this easy-to-use pack, you will find the following activities:
- Where is Switzerland?
- Map activity
- What is the Swiss flag?
- Mini Swiss flags to decorate your room
- Swiss bunting for decoration
- Welcome to Switzerland sign
- Christmas in Switzerland sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for Switzerland
- Information Card on Switzerland
- Chocolate Almond Balls Recipe
- Flyer handout for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page on Switzerland
- Foldable brochure on Switzerland to hand out
- Christmas in Switzerland flipbook
- Swiss paper dolls to make
Christmas in Switzerland I Holidays Around the World
PDF 30 pages