Fancy taking your students to the Netherlands? Introduce your students to Dutch food and traditions while exploring where the Netherlands is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with the Dutch bunting and brochures to hand out to visitors. Students will also love making the paper dolls to add to the class display!
In this easy-to-use pack you will find the following activities:
- Where is the Netherlands?
- Map activity
- What is the Netherlands flag?
- Mini Netherlands flags
- Dutch bunting
- Welcome to the Netherlands sign
- Christmas in the Netherlands sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for the Netherlands
- Information Card on the Netherlands
- Apple Beignets Recipe
- Flyer hand out for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page on the Netherlands
- Foldable brochure on the Netherlands to hand out
- Dutch Christmas paper dolls to make
Christmas in The Netherlands I Holidays Around the World
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
6 MB|26 pages
Foundation Year History
How they, their family and friends commemorate past events that are important to them (ACHASSK012)
Year 1 History
How the present, past and future are signified by terms indicating time, as well as by dates and changes that may have personal significance, such as birthdays, celebrations and seasons (ACHASSK029)
Year 3 History
Celebrations and commemorations in places around the world, including those that are observed in Australia (for example, Christmas Day, Diwali, Easter, Hanukkah, the Moon Festival and Ramadan) (ACHASSK065)