Why not take your class to The Netherlands in your next social studies lesson? Introduce your students to Dutch food and traditions while exploring where The Netherlands is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with Dutch bunting and brochures for visitors. Students will also love making paper dolls to add to the class display, and the handy flip book will help solidify learning.
In this easy-to-use pack, you will find the following activities:
- Where is the Netherlands?
- Map activity
- What is the Netherlands flag?
- Mini Netherlands flags
- Dutch bunting
- Welcome to the Netherlands sign
- Christmas in the Netherlands sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for the Netherlands
- Information Card on the Netherlands
- Apple Beignets Recipe
- Flyer hand out for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page on the Netherlands
- Foldable brochure on the Netherlands to hand out
- Christmas in The Netherlands flipbook
- Dutch Christmas paper dolls to make
Christmas in The Netherlands I Holidays Around the World
PDF 30 pages