Why not take your class to Spain in your next social studies lesson? Introduce your students to Spanish food and traditions while exploring where Spain is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with the Spanish bunting and brochures to hand out to visitors. Students will also love making paper dolls to add to the class display, and the handy flip book will help solidify learning.
In this easy-to-use pack, you will find the following activities:
- Where is Spain?
- Map activity
- What is the Spanish flag?
- Mini Spanish flags to decorate your room
- Spanish bunting for decoration
- Welcome to Spain sign
- Christmas in Spain sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for Spain
- Information Card on Spain
- Polvorones Recipe
- Flyer handout for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page on Spain
- Foldable brochure on Spain to hand out
- Flip book on a Spanish Christmas
- Spanish paper dolls to make
Christmas in the Spain I Holidays Around the World
PDF 30 pages