Take your students and any visitors to your classroom, to Spain! Introduce your students to Spanish food and traditions while exploring where Spain is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with the Spanish bunting and brochures to hand out to visitors. Students will also love making the paper dolls to add to the class display!
In this easy-to-use pack you will find the following activities:
- Where is Spain?
- Map activity
- What is the Spanish flag?
- Mini Spanish flags to decorate your room
- Spanish bunting for decoration
- Welcome to Spain sign
- Christmas in Spain sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for Spain
- Information Card on Spain
- Polvorones Recipe
- Flyer hand out for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page on Spain
- Foldable brochure on Spain to hand out
- Spanish paper dolls to make
Directly applies to the following curriculum strands in the Australian Curriculum (ACARA) for Year 2 HASS: Students identify countries in the world and identify their connection to them through the study of their way of life.
Christmas in the Spain I Holidays Around the World
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
6 MB|26 pages