Why not take your class to The United States in your next social studies lesson? Introduce your students to American food and traditions while exploring where The United States is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with American bunting and brochures for visitors. Students will also love making paper dolls to add to the class display, and the handy flip book will help solidify learning.
In this easy-to-use pack you will find the following activities:
- Where is the United States?
- Map activity
- What is the American flag?
- Mini American flags to decorate your room
- American bunting for decoration
- Welcome to the United States sign
- Christmas in the United States sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for America
- Information Card on the United States
- Cookies Recipe
- Flyer handout for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page on the United States
- Foldable brochure on America to hand out
- Christmas in The United States flipbook
- American Christmas paper dolls to make
Christmas in the United States of America I Holidays Around the World
PDF 30 pages