Fancy visiting the United States? Introduce your students to American food and traditions while exploring where the United States is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with the American bunting and brochures to hand out to visitors. Students will also love making the paper dolls to add to the class display!
In this easy-to-use pack you will find the following activities:
- Where is the United States?
- Map activity
- What is the American flag?
- Mini American flags to decorate your room
- American bunting for decoration
- Welcome to the United States sign
- Christmas in the United States sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for America
- Information Card on the United States
- Cookies Recipe
- Flyer hand out for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page on the United States
- Foldable brochure on America to hand out
- American Christmas paper dolls to make
Directly applies to the following curriculum strands in the Australian Curriculum (ACARA) for Year 2 HASS: Students identify countries in the world and identify their connection to them through the study of their way of life.
Christmas in the United States of America I Holidays Around the World
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
6 MB|26 pages