Fancy visiting the United States? Introduce your students to American food and traditions while exploring where the United States is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with the American bunting and brochures to hand out to visitors. Students will also love making the paper dolls to add to the class display!
In this easy-to-use pack you will find the following activities:
- Where is the United States?
- Map activity
- What is the American flag?
- Mini American flags to decorate your room
- American bunting for decoration
- Welcome to the United States sign
- Christmas in the United States sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for America
- Information Card on the United States
- Cookies Recipe
- Flyer hand out for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page on the United States
- Foldable brochure on America to hand out
- American Christmas paper dolls to make
Christmas in the United States of America I Holidays Around the World
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
6 MB|26 pages
Foundation Year History
How they, their family and friends commemorate past events that are important to them (ACHASSK012)
Year 1 History
How the present, past and future are signified by terms indicating time, as well as by dates and changes that may have personal significance, such as birthdays, celebrations and seasons (ACHASSK029)
Year 3 History
Celebrations and commemorations in places around the world, including those that are observed in Australia (for example, Christmas Day, Diwali, Easter, Hanukkah, the Moon Festival and Ramadan) (ACHASSK065)