The Harmony Day (21st March) activity pack is the ultimate resource for promoting cultural diversity and inclusivity within your HASS lesson. This pack includes a variety of engaging activities such as a word search, fact sheet, and activity sheet to help bring your Harmony Day activities to life.
In addition, this pack also comes with printable wall displays that are sure to brighten up any classroom or workspace. Celebrate Harmony Day in style and help teach important values such as respect, acceptance, and belonging.
This easy-to-use pack contains:
- Word Wall Cards with definitions
- Activity Sheet
- Fact Sheet
- Graphic Organisers
- World Map Activity
- Wall display material
- Harmony Day Letter Signs (one letter per page) and slogan 'everyone belongs'
- Wall display balloons and stars
- Write a letter to an immigrant
- Harmony Day Word Search with answer sheet
Harmony Day Activities
PDF 29 pages
Foundation to Year 3 HASS:
Geography: identifying countries in the world and their connections to them and exploring celebrations and commemorations.
History - cultural celebrations.