All you need to celebrate Harmony Day in your classroom (21st March) with plenty of hands-on activities, vocabulary work, posters, maps, classroom activities and more. Explore this celebration of diversity with your students and create an inclusive classroom.
This easy to use pack contains:
- 2 Full Colour Posters
- 4 Word Wall Cards with definitions
- Harmony Day Flip Book
- 3 x Harmony Day Activity Sheets
- World Map Activity
- Class Survey
- Classroom Venn
- Harmony Day Research Sheet
- 2 x Harmony Day Wall Displays
- Harmony Day Letter Signs (one letter per page) and slogan 'everybody belongs'
- Wall display balloons and stars
- Write a letter to an immigrant
- Harmony Day Word Search with answer sheet
Aligns with the Year 2 and 3 Australian Curriculum ACARA for HASS: Geography: identifying countries in the world and their connections to them and exploring celebrations and commemorations. Also aligns with Foundation Year Australian Curriculum ACARA HASS: History - cultural celebrations.
Harmony Day Activities
PDF(5 MB|34 pages)