A great introduction to Remembrance Day in your classroom with plenty of activities including a fun craft activity for your feature wall! Vocabulary cards will guide your students through key terms and information sheets will provide your students will a guide to how the armed forces are organised in different countries.
Included in this easy-to-use pack are:
- 3 Colour Posters (one with US date format and one with UK/Aus date format)
- Colouring page
- 20 Word Wall Cards with definitions
- Remembrance Day lap book (who, what, when, why)
- Remembrance Day Worksheet - What is it?
- Remembrance Day Timeline of major wars since 1914 plus a blank timeline
- Remembrance Day Worksheets Armed Forces Worksheets (USA, UK, Australia and New Zealand)
- Armed Forces comparison Venn Diagram
- Wall Display Craft (What Remembrance Day means to me)
- Write a letter to a veteran
- Remembrance Day Word Search Plus Answer Sheet
Remembrance Day Activities
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
8 MB|45 pages