These geoboard activities will allow your students to explore basic concepts of plane geometry such as perimeter, area and the characteristics of basic shapes. Let students recreate the pictures on their own geoboard with the task cards or use the printable tracing worksheets in your next math lesson.
Each task card asks students to name the picture and count how many elastics they have used to create it. Worksheets ask students to copy the picture into the box next to it using the same reference points.
Included in each pack you will find the following activities:
- 12 colour tasks cards
- 12 colour printable worksheets to laminate and use with a whiteboard marker
- Answer key
Packs included are:
• Geoboard Activities Summer Task Cards and Tracing Worksheets
• Geoboard Activities Autumn Fall Task Cards and Tracing Worksheets
• Geoboard Activities Winter Task Cards and Tracing Worksheets
• Geoboard Activities Spring Task Cards and Tracing Worksheets
• Geoboard Activities Christmas Task Cards and Tracing Worksheets
SAVE 30% Geoboard Activities Task Cards and Tracing Worksheets Bundle
7 PDFs zipped
Foundation Year Maths
Recognise and classify familiar two-dimensional shapes and three-dimensional objects using obvious features (ACMMG022)