If you want to save time on your Science planning this year, you can't go past this thorough pack of resources, lesson plans and a ready-made assessment to make your Year 1 Science - Biological Sciences lessons go smoothly.
Closely aligned to the new Australian Curriculum 9.0, these lessons will guide your students through each knowledge and understanding and unpack the skills required for each elaboration - saving you so much time!
Unlike some resource packs sold online, these packs cover every single ACARA Science Understanding & Science as a Human Endeavour elaboration, so there are no empty spaces in your curriculum coverage!
See why teachers love this pack:
"Fantastic resource. I have used other units from you and found them all to be useful for both learning walls and resources for the students."
"Great resource! Has saved me hours of work in differentiating for one of my year 6 students working at this level. Thanks heaps!"
"I have purchased other unit's from you and they have been fantastic. I am sure this one will be also. Just what i was looking for!"
This easy-to-use, best-selling packet includes:
- 6 Lesson Plans
- PowerPoints to match lessons
- Assessment piece
- Editable marking guide
- Vocabulary cards for your word wall
- Numerous hands-on Activities
- Worksheets and Homework Ideas
1. Where do plants and animals live?
2. How can we care for plants and animals?
3. What do animals and plants need?
4. What features do plants or animal’s habitats have?
5. How do First Nations Australians care for living things?
6. Why is it important to care for living things?
Year 1 Science Biological Sciences Australian Curriculum 9.0
Zipped file 80 page PDF + 3 PowerPoints + Assessment Rubric
Year 1 Science - Biolgocial Sciences
identify the basic needs of plants and animals, including air, water, food or shelter, and describe how the places they live meet those needs (AC9S1U01)