If you want to save time on your Science planning this year, you can't go past this thorough pack of resources, lesson plans and a ready-made assessment to make your Year 1 Science - Physical Sciences lessons go smoothly.
Closely aligned to the new Australian Curriculum 9.0, these lessons will guide your students through each knowledge and understanding and unpack the skills required for each elaboration - saving you so much time!
Unlike some resource packs sold online, these packs cover every single ACARA Science Understanding & Science as a Human Endeavour elaboration, so there are no empty spaces in your curriculum coverage!
See why teachers love this pack:
"Comprehensive. Easy to use. Aligns with ACARA. A variety of multi sensory opportunities to learn. Makes planning and implementing much easier and less time consuming. Thank you."
"All of the resources in this pack were perfect!"
"Enhances the Primary Connections units and makes life much easier and the work more appealing for the students - thanks."
This easy-to-use, best-selling packet includes:
- 7 Lesson Plans
- PowerPoints to match lessons
- Assessment piece
- Editable marking guide
- Vocabulary cards for your word wall
- Numerous hands-on Activities
- Worksheets and Homework Ideas
1. How do objects move?
2. How can we make pushes and pulls stronger?
3. How can we stop an object from moving?
4. How does play dough change shape when pushed or pulled?
5. How can we design a playground with push and pull forces?
6. Which First Nations Australians toys move through push or pull?
7. How do traditional Asian toys use push or pull?
Year 1 Science Physical Sciences Australian Curriculum 9.0
Zipped file 48 page PDF + 3 PowerPoints + Assessment Rubric
Year 1 Science - Physical Sciences
describe pushes and pulls in terms of strength and direction and predict the effect of these forces on objects’ motion and shape (AC9S1U03)