This sequencing pack has many variations for differentiated learning: cut and paste the days of the week and weekly events or write them in using the flashcards as a guide. Use the large modelling pictures for a wall display or use the days of the week templates with play dough to learn to spell them correctly.
This easy to use pack contains:
- Days of the week planner for your classroom events (with extra pages to cover the whole day)
- 25 x weekly class activities to cut & paste (with US and UK activity name variations such as math/maths, recess/playtime, munch and crunch/snack time, literacy literacy rotations and many more.)
- Days of the week sequencing activity (cut and paste)
- Large days of the week signs (colour them in or use for play dough templates)
- Large days of the week colour signs for wall displays or modelling
- 25 x Large classroom activities to match cut & paste so you can model each weekly activity or create a classroom display with your weekly events on it.
Sequencing Activities Events In Our Classroom
PDF(5 MB|26 pages)
Foundation Year English:
Use comprehension strategies to understand and discuss texts listened to, viewed or read independently (ACELY1650)
Listen to and respond orally to texts and to the communication of others in informal and structured classroom situations (ACELY1646)