A great set of St Patrick's Day Maths Sheets suitable for K-1 Students. Perfect for maths stations, homework or math centers - you will love this seasonal addition to your work stations for practising addition, graphing, ordinal numbers and patterning!
Inside this pack, you will find the following:
- Counting gold coins - one to one correlation
- Adding gold coins - simple addition, counting on
- Adding clover - simple addition; cut, glue and count
- Adding horseshoes - simple addition; cut, glue and count
- Roll and Shade 1 - number recognition
- Roll and Shade 2 - number recognition
- Graphing - simple counting and graphing
- Sequencing Paddy -ordinal numbers; cut, glue and count
- Which one is bigger? - number comparison; count and shade
- What comes next? - early patterning
Directly applies to the following Common Core Standards and the Australian Curriculum (ACARA) for Year 1:
- Represent and solve problems involving addition and subtraction.
- Use addition and subtraction within 20 to solve word problems involving situations of adding to, taking from, putting together, taking apart, and comparing, with unknowns in all positions, e.g., by using objects, drawings, and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.
- Solve word problems that call for the addition of three whole numbers whose sum is less than or equal to 20, e.g., by using objects, drawings, and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.
- Understand and apply properties of operations and the relationship between addition and subtraction.
St Patrick's Day Math Centres
PDF (3 MB 13 pages)