This pack contains a collection of curated worksheets from several of my existing products and has been modified to make them super easy for parents to use with their children.
I've purposely kept these tasks worksheet-orientated so you can collect completed books upon return to school and collate work samples. In addition, there are QR codes and links to websites to keep activities engaging.
This pack is not editable. You can pick and choose which sheets your students will need before printing and prepare differentiated work that way. Please watch the video preview (not available on mobile view of TpT). Some tasks are slightly higher or lower than the expected level - adjust to suit your individual students' needs.
As with all my products it has been tightly aligned to the Australian curriculum.
This easy-to-use pack includes:
- Cover page
- A literacy activity with The Gingerbread Man with the story, story structure and character profiles
- Nouns proper and common revision activities
- Part Part Whole Maths Problem Sheets
- Fraction activities - halves
- Geography activities: constructed, managed and natural places with QR codes and exploring how places have changed over time
- History activities: comparing family structures from the past and examining the roles of family members over time
- Science: Biology - Fact sheets: dairy, beef, eggs, fruit & veg, honey and describing how plant parts are used with QR codes
Take Home Pack Year One Homework No Prep
PDF(13 MB|59 pages)