This pack contains a huge range of activities on the apple life cycle and is especially fun for exploring the senses *crunch*, *yum*! Suitable for K to Grade 2 this pack provides many differentiated activities to discuss how apples grow.
This easy-to-use, pack includes:
- labelling activities
- vocabulary sheet with friendly definitions
- cut and paste vocabulary match-up activity
- adjectives flipbooks
- sequencing cut and paste (colour and black & white)
- life cycle word wall sign with words and images ready to place on your classroom word wall
- apples and the senses - activity sheet
- life cycle spinner (colour and black & white)
- sequencing flipbook (colour and black & white) - 4 templates to select from for differentiation
- adjective hunt - activity
- apple plants needs - worksheet with matching cut and paste
- flipbook - a look inside an apple
Aligns with the Australian Curriculum for Foundation Year Science:
Living things have basic needs, including food and water.
Aligns with the Australian Curriculum for Year 1:
Living things have a variety of external features.
Living things live in different places where their needs are met.
Apple Life Cycle Activities
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
7 MB|31 pages