This mapping pack will help your students understand what the Australian states and territories are and where the capitals are located. Students can use the hands-on activities to click and drag the names of the states, territories and capitals. There are also information slides on climate with short answer typing required.
Included in this pack are 8 Google Slides:
- locate countries near Australia short answer typing
- click and drag state and territory names on the map
- click and drag capitals on the map
- information slides
- click and drag the hemispheres near Australia
- climate map short answer typing
Please watch the video to see how this product works.
Australia Mapping States Territories and Capitals Google Slides
PDF (3 MB|8 pages)
Year 2 HASS Geography:
- The representation of Australia as states and territories and as Countries/Places of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples; and major places in Australia, both natural and human (ACHASSK066)