Why not take your class to France in your next social studies lesson? Introduce your students to French food and traditions while exploring where France is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with French bunting and brochures to hand out to visitors. Students will also love making paper dolls to add to the class display, and the handy flip book will help solidify learning.
In this easy-to-use pack, you will find the following activities:
- Where is France?
- Map activity
- What is the French flag?
- Mini French flags to decorate your room
- French bunting for decoration
- Welcome to France sign
- Christmas in France sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for France
- Information Card on France
- Yule Log Recipe
- Flyer handout for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page on France
- Foldable brochure on France to hand out
- Christmas in France Flipbook
- French paper dolls to make
Christmas in France I Holidays Around the World
PDF 30 pages