Why not take your class to India in your next social studies lesson? Introduce your students to Indian food and traditions while exploring where India is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with Indian bunting and brochures to hand out to visitors to your classroom. Students will also love making paper dolls to add to the class display, and the handy flip book will help solidify learning.
In this easy-to-use pack you will find the following activities:
- Where is India?
- Map activity
- What is the Indian flag?
- Mini Indian flags to decorate your room
- Indian bunting for decoration
- Welcome to India sign
- Christmas in India sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for India
- Information Card on India
- Boondi Ladoo Recipe
- Flyer handout for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page on India
- Foldable brochure on India to hand out
- Christmas in India Flipbook
- Indian paper dolls to make
Christmas in India I Holidays Around the World
PDF 30 pages