Why not take your class to Italy in your next social studies lesson? Introduce your students to Italian food and traditions while exploring where Italy is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with the Italian bunting and brochures for visitors. Students will also love making paper dolls to add to the class display, and the handy flip book will help solidify learning.
In this easy-to-use pack, you will find the following activities:
- Where is Italy?
- Map activity
- What is the Italian flag?
- Mini Italian flags to decorate your room
- Italian bunting for decoration
- Welcome to Italy sign
- Christmas in Italy sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for Italy
- Information Card on Italy
- Panforte Recipe
- Flyer handout for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page on Italy
- Foldable brochure on Italy to hand out
- Christmas in Italy flip book
- Italian Christmas paper dolls to make
Christmas in Italy I Holidays Around the World
PDF 30 pages