Buon Natale! Take your students to Italy and introduce them to Italian Christmas food and traditions while exploring where Italy is on the map. Create a fantastic classroom display with the Italian bunting and brochures to hand out to visitors. Students will also love making the paper dolls to add to the class display!
In this easy-to-use pack you will find the following activities:
- Where is Italy?
- Map activity
- What is the Italian flag?
- Mini Italian flags to decorate your room
- Italian bunting for decoration
- Welcome to Italy sign
- Christmas in Italy sign
- Traditional Christmas Food
- Traditions for Italy
- Information Card on Italy
- Panforte Recipe
- Flyer hand out for visitors to your classroom
- Colouring page on Italy
- Foldable brochure on Italy to hand out
- Italian Christmas paper dolls to make
Directly applies to the following curriculum strands in the Australian Curriculum (ACARA) for Year 2 HASS: Students identify countries in the world and identify their connection to them through the study of their way of life.
Christmas in Italy I Holidays Around the World
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
6 MB|26 pages