This Google Slides research pack will help your students understand the key events that shaped the nation of America. Perfect for any Second or Third Grade social studies lesson, this activity will provide your students with background information about the history of Independence Day in an easy-to-use format perfect for your online history lesson. Step-by-Step instructions and videos are also included to help you set up the activities.
This Google Slides pack contains:
- Vocabulary sheets (click and drag + type)
- Research Sheets (type with hyperlinked websites)
- Presentation sheets (type)
- Timelines (click and drag + type)
Declaration of Independence Activities Google Slides ™
PDF (3 MB|15 pages) with link to Google Slides
Year 3, 4 and 6 HASS:
- The influence of people on the environmental characteristics of places in Europe and North America and the location of their major countries in relation to Australia.
- Key figures, events and ideas that led to Australia’s Federation and Constitution