If you want to save time on your HASS planning this year, then you can't go past this thorough pack of resources, lesson plans and a ready-made assessment to make your Foundation Year Geography lessons go smoothly.
Closely aligned to the new Australian Curriculum 9.0, these lessons will guide your students through each knowledge and understanding and unpack the skills required for each elaboration - saving you so much time!
Unlike some resource packs sold online, these packs cover every single ACARA Knowledge and understanding elaboration, so there are no empty spaces in your curriculum coverage!
See why teachers love this pack:
"Absolutely loved it!!! Perfect to have it linked to the Australian Curriculum."
"Love it!! I am finally excited about teaching Geography!!"
"Fantastic! Saved me a lot of planning time. Thank you."
"Awesome resource. Was able to improve my geography unit."
"A great range of activities that covers the outcomes for Foundation students. Easy to prep and differentiate."
This easy-to-use, best-selling packet includes:
- 10 Lesson Plans
- PowerPoints to match lessons
- Assessment piece
- Editable marking guide
- Colour vocabulary cards for your word wall
- Numerous hands-on Activities
- Worksheets and Homework Ideas
1. Where do you live?
2. What are geographic features?
3. Why do people visit places?
4. What makes a place special?
5. How can we care for places?
6. What do the words ‘Country/Place” mean to First Nations Australians?
7. Who is our local elder?
8. What is our local First Nations language group?
9. What are the local places of significance for First Nations Australians?
Geography Foundation Year Australian Curriculum 9.0 HASS
Zipped folder with PDF, PowerPoints and Editable Template
ACARA Alignment 9.0
Foundation Year Geography
the features of familiar places they belong to, why some places are special and how places can be looked after
the importance of Country/Place to First Nations Australians and the Country/Place on which the school is located