If you want to save time on your HASS planning this year, then you can't go past this thorough pack of resources, lesson plans and a ready-made assessment to make your Foundation Year History lessons go smoothly.
Closely aligned to the new Australian Curriculum 9.0, these lessons will guide your students through each knowledge and understanding and unpack the skills required for each elaboration - saving you so much time!
Unlike some resource packs sold online, these packs cover every single ACARA Knowledge and understanding elaboration, so there are no empty spaces in your curriculum coverage!
See why teachers love this pack:
"This resource is a lifesaver!
"I cannot rate this product any higher! It is fantastic!"
"Everything I needed to cover the entire curriculum."
"Love it! Eliminates the non-important content."
"This is such an amazing resource!!! It aligns perfectly with Australian Curriculum outcomes. Thank you for all this hard work."
"Love saving time with helpful resources well-aligned with our curriculum requirements."
This easy-to-use, best-selling packet includes:
- 10 Lesson Plans
- PowerPoints to match lessons
- Assessment piece
- Editable marking guide
- Colour vocabulary cards for your word wall
- Numerous hands-on Activities
- Worksheets and Homework Ideas
- Who is in my family?
- How are my family members related to each other?
- How are First Nations’ families different or the same to my family structure?
- Where do the people in my family come from?
- How are family memories recorded?
- How do First Nations’ Australians use art, music and storytelling to pass traditions from one generation to the next?
- What is a celebration and what is a commemoration?
- What special events are significant in other families and cultures?
- How can we sequence special events?
History Foundation Year Australian Curriculum 9.0 HASS
Zipped folder with PDF, PowerPoints and Editable Template
ACARA Alignment 9.0
Foundation Year History
the people in their family, where they were born and raised, and how they are related to each other
the celebrations and commemorations of significant events shared with their families and others