This pack contains a huge range of activities on the pumpkin life cycle and is especially fun when in the lead up to Halloween! Suitable for K to Grade 2 this pack provides many differentiated activities to discuss how pumpkins grow.
This easy-to-use packet includes:
- labelling activities
- vocabulary sheet with friendly definitions
- cut and paste vocabulary match-up activity
- pumpkin adjectives flipbooks
- plant vs seed Venn diagram
- sequencing cut and paste (colour and black & white)
- pumpkin life cycle word wall sign with words and images ready to place on your classroom word wall
- count down to germination! wall sheet (colour and black & white)
- pumpkins and the senses - activity sheet
- Life cycle spinner (colour and black & white)
- Sequencing flipbook (colour and black & white) - 4 templates to select from for differentiation
- adjective hunt - activity
- pumpkin needs - worksheet with matching cut and paste
- pumpkin flipbook - a look inside a pumpkin
Aligns with the Australian Curriculum for Foundation Year Science:
Living things have basic needs, including food and water.
Aligns with the Australian Curriculum for Year 1:
Living things have a variety of external features.
Living things live in different places where their needs are met.