This pack contains a huge range of activities on the rabbit life cycle and is especially fun in the lead up to Easter. Suitable for K to Grade 2 this pack provides many differentiated activities to discuss how rabbits develop.
This easy-to-use, pack includes:
- labelling activities
- vocabulary sheet with friendly definitions
- cut and paste vocabulary match-up activity
- adjectives flipbooks
- sequencing cut and paste (colour and black & white)
- life cycle word wall sign with words and images ready to place on your classroom word wall
- rabbits and the senses - activity sheet
- life cycle spinner (colour and black & white)
- sequencing flipbook (colour and black & white) - 4 templates to select from for differentiation
- adjective hunt - activity
- rabbits needs - worksheet with matching cut and paste
- flipbook - a look inside a rabbit hutch
Aligns with the Australian Curriculum for Foundation Year Science:
Living things have basic needs, including food and water.
Aligns with the Australian Curriculum for Year 1:
Living things have a variety of external features.
Living things live in different places where their needs are met.
Rabbit Life Cycle Activities
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
6 MB|31 pages