If you want to save time on your Science planning this year, you can't go past this thorough pack of resources, lesson plans and a ready-made assessment to make your Foundation Year Biological Sciences lessons go smoothly.
Closely aligned to the new Australian Curriculum 9.0, these lessons will guide your students through each knowledge and understanding and unpack the skills required for each elaboration - saving you so much time!
Unlike some resource packs sold online, these packs cover every single ACARA Science Understanding & Science as a Human Endeavour elaboration, so there are no empty spaces in your curriculum coverage!
See why teachers love this pack:
"Excellent unit. It is very comprehensive and will be great for Prep science."
"Always very happy with your resources! Amazing work!"
"A great time saver and gives me a great start for my planning."
This easy-to-use, best-selling packet includes:
- 6 Lesson Plans
- PowerPoints to match lessons
- Assessment piece
- Editable marking guide
- Vocabulary cards for your word wall
- Numerous hands-on Activities
- Worksheets and Homework Ideas
1. What are the different parts of plants?
2. How are humans similar or different to other animals?
3. What are the external features of plants and animals?
4. How can we sort animals into different groups?
5. How do First Nations Australians’ group living things?
6. How do First Nations Australians’ replicate animals in traditional dance?
Foundation Year Science Biological Sciences Australian Curriculum 9.0
Zipped file 111 PDF + 4 PowerPoints + Assessment Rubric
ACARA Alignment 9.0
Foundation Year Science - Biological Sciences
observe external features of plants and animals and describe ways they can be grouped based on these features (AC9SFU01)