If you want to save time on your History planning, then this thorough pack will provide you with all the resources you need to teach Year 2 HASS with ease.
Closely aligned to the new Australian Curriculum 9.0, these lessons will guide your students through each knowledge and understanding and unpack the skills required for each elaboration - saving you so much time!
Unlike some resource packs sold online, these packs cover every single ACARA Knowledge and understanding elaboration, so there are no empty spaces in your curriculum coverage!
See why teachers love this pack:
"A thorough resource that allows you to teach the curriculum . I bought the year 1 packs last year and loved them. These are great. I also love how they've been updated. Thank you."
"Oh my golly, love, love, love this resource. Thank you very much!"
"Fantastic resource. Very detailed and helpful. The vocab, images and inquiry questions really helped support the History unit. Thanks!"
"A great set of worksheets and related resources to plan a sequence of lessons for students with differing abilities."
This easy-to-use, best-selling packet includes:
- 10 Lesson Plans
- PowerPoints to match lessons (6 in total)
- Assessment pieces
- Editable marking guide
- Vocabulary cards for your word wall
- Numerous hands-on Activities
- Worksheets and Homework Ideas
1. What are landmarks?
2. What are our local buildings, sites or places of significance?
3. How are buildings, sites or places historically important?
4. What local areas are of significance to First Nations Australians?
5. Let’s design a historical tour of our local places. Assessment Part A
6. How have technologies changed forms of transport?
7. How have technologies changed how we communicate with others?
8. How have patterns of movement changed over generations?
9. What technologies have local First Nations Australians used for daily life?
10. What is the history of toys? Assessment B
History Year 2 Australian Curriculum 9.0 HASS
Zip PDF and PowerPoints 160 pages
ACARA Alignment 9.0
Year 2 History
a local individual, group, place or building and the reasons for their importance, including social, cultural or spiritual significance
how technological developments changed people’s lives at home, and in the ways they worked, travelled and communicated