Free Pumpkin Craft Template
Updated: Nov 2, 2021
Bring some holiday fun into your classroom with this fun and easy craftivity for your Kindergarten or First Grade classroom.
Firstly, print the free template by clicking here.
1. Glue the body of the pumpkin.
2. Glue the paper around the pumpkin lines with cut or torn pieces of coloured paper. By following the shape of the pumpkin you will create a more round, three-dimensional looking shape.
3. Complete the body with orange paper. You can try painting, dabbing paint with cotton buds or even tissue paper to get different effects.
4. Glue green pieces on the leaf. Again following the line of the leaf.
5. Glue brown or dark purple paper on the stem.
When completed leave to dry and then cut out and mount on windows around your classroom. You could even create a short written piece about the pumpkin, glue googly eyes on it and write a story about it or just create a re-write of the sequencing steps.
I hope you enjoyed this freebie.
If you'd like more free resources click the subscribe link and get instant access to over 50 freebies in the freebie library.