If you're looking for an engaging way for students to make comparisons of life in the past with today in their social studies, then this set of Google Slides will keep your students engaged with real photographs, QR codes and links to videos.
Topics covered in these Google Slides are:
- Music Players
- Washing Dishes
- Writing Tools
Click here and SAVE 20% by buying ALL of my other Then & Now Resources in 1 Bundle!
These easy-to-use slides include:
- Reading Text and Comprehension Question Sheets for each topic
- Research Activity Sheets with QR codes linked to videos for each topic
- Then and Now sorting activity with images
Long Ago & Today Then & Now Social Studies Google Slides Distance Learning
PDF (2 MB|18 pages)
Year 1 and 2 History (HASS):
- How the present, past and future are signified by terms indicating time such as ‘a long time ago’, ‘then and now’, ‘now and then’, ‘old and new’, ‘tomorrow’.
- Differences and similarities between students' daily lives and life during their parents’ and grandparents’ childhoods, including family traditions, leisure time and communications.
- Examining changes in technology over several generations by comparing past and present objects and photographs, and discussing how these changes have shaped people’s lives.